Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16.08.11 20/20 Hip Hop Live!

He sounds like he's rapping with a lungful of blunt smoke, but Sonnyjim really knows his stuff. The Birmingham rapper has just dropped The Psychonaut LP, which features the likes of Prince Po, M-Phazes, Jehst and more. We have choice cuts for your jamming pleasure. That's 20/20 - we make your week a little bit funkier. Oh: Did you know that Rob One (that is, me) is on Twitter? Yes, I know. Aren't I ahead of the curve? Swish. Anyway, I'm at @robboffard. Come say hi! God Complex - Sonnyjim Intro - Classified That Ain't Classy - Classified Maybe It's Just Me- Classified Capsize - Dels Champion - Modenine and Mills The Producer Thank H.E.R. Now - Rapsody Black Girl Jedi - Rapsody Black Diamond- Now Rapsody Life Is Neon - Neon Don Trouble On My Mind - Pusha T Ill Skillionaire - Ill-Literate-Skill Buzzin' - Core Wreckah Keep Goin' - Tylo Barefoot - Trenton and Free Radical Embers - CunninLynguists

No comments:

Post a Comment